Location: Saskatoon, SK; MEC Saskatoon Offices and Shops
Position Type: Permanent, Full Time
Summary of Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building janitorial services – general cleaning and minor building maintenance
- Deliveries, shipping and receiving as required
- General labourer
- Minor snow shovelling and lawn care
- Company vehicle cleaning
- Launder coveralls as required
Janitorial Services – 50% Time Commitment
- General commercial building cleaning
- Cleaning the lunchrooms and lavatories daily
- Sweep floors in the shops
- Vacuum carpets as required
Building and Yard Maintenance – 40% Time Commitment
- Mow and care for lawn as required.
- Shovel snow from walks and entrances.
- Minor building maintenance and furniture moving as required.
- Sweep warehouses and assist warehouse staff as required.
- Vehicle cleaning.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
General Labourer – 10% Time Commitment
- Assist shipping and receiving
- Fork Lift operator
- Deliveries as required
- Wash and dry coveralls as required
- Janitorial/Cleaning experience; Custodian experience will be considered an asset
- Minor building maintenance experience
- Lawn care experience will be considered an asset
- Capable of snow shovelling on walks and entrances
- Ability to assist in the coordination of building maintenance contractors
- A valid driver’s license is a requirement
The following personal attributes will facilitate your success in this position:
- Strong time management, planning, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work effectively with other employees in a respectful workplace environment
- Ability to work independently without supervision
. Specify in the subject line the position you are applying for and preferred location. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.